Upcoming Reviews of Article Sites

Friday, December 11, 2009 , Posted by MoneyWriter at 3:50 PM

Three Cheques in a week by liewcf.There are a ton of article sites out there that pay you to publish with them. I am embarking on an objective to test out each and every one of them. After testing one out, I will report back about it.

My reviews will include how well it pays (the big thing), ease of use, community help, and the specifications/restrictions it places on submitters.

Check back on this blog frequently or better yet subscribe to the blog because you are not going to want to miss all of this information. At the end, I will provide a chart comparing all of them and give my pick as to which one is the best all around site for selling your articles.

Please note that the sites that I test will be very diverse including sites that pay for performance or numbers of views as well as sites that let you sell your own articles directly to consumers or blog owners who want the rights to them.

Until next time, best of luck to you in your writing endeavors.

Picture by liewcf

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment